Wednesday 23 April 2008

JOKE

I don't want to go to school

Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son.
Mother : "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!"


Son : "But why, Mum? I don't want to go."
Mother : "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go."
Son :"Well, firstly, the kids hate me, and secondly, the teachers hate me, too!"
Mother : "Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready."
Son :"Give me two reasons why I should go to school."
Mother :"Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the headmaster!"

Explanation:


Kita sering menggunakan " firstly" ketika kita ingin menyebutkan "yang pertama" dalam sejumlah penjelasan atau alasan terhadap suatu hal.
"The headmaster"(UK) atau "the principal" (US English). Kepala sekolah.

0 comments: